- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Multimedia Producer is responsible for the end-to-end production of marketing communication materials of the different products/platforms.
He needs to be creative, playful, and passionate, detail-oriented, and can work well with team. He will be involved in all stages of a project – from conceptualization, creative/copy development, and production of materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
I. Creative Development
- Collaborates with Creative Heads, Visual Designer, Copywriter/Strategist for conceptualization of marketing campaigns.
- Executes end-to-end production of approved concepts ensuring that output is at par with standards while staying within approved budget.
- Attends all activities relevant to the execution of the projects such as shoots, recordings, pre-production meetings, etc. He also assumes the role of the Director for minor shoots.
- Pre-edits video materials, discusses visual treatment and supervises compositing and mastering of plug.
- Initiates and facilitates internal presentation of produced creative materials to the Creative Head, Team and Clients.
- Revises and modifies concepts and produced materials as required by Creative Head, Team and Clients.
- Assumes the duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Creative Head and/or Team Lead
- In the absence of the Creative Head and/or Team Lead, the appointed Multimedia Producer may temporarily oversee the role of checking copies, presentation of produced creative materials, supervision of the group deliverables, and coordination with other departments.
II. Planning and Organizing
- Manage own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements
- Able to prepare budget proposals for projects
- Adopt a flexible approach to working hours – long hours are often required to meet the needs of the clients
- Ensure that deadlines are met and can work effectively under pressure
III. Problem Solving and Decision Making
- As a Multimedia Producer, the role of the incumbent will be strategic in terms of identifying, conceptualizing and executing marketing comms for the product/platform. He will be empowered to steer production in relation to general direction agreed upon with the Creative Heads and Clients.
IV. Effective Communication
- Able to confer with Creative Head, and team to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts
- Able to confer with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques
- He must be able source and negotiate with third-party providers to fulfill services needed for TVC production.
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Film, Communications, or any related course
- Mastery of media content production tools and software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, 3D software)
- Results Focused
- Willing to work extended hours
- Time Management and Organizational skills
- Production skills
- Collaborative and Coachable
- Critical and Creative Thinker
- Integration to innovations
- Has strong familiarity with ABS-CBN Content
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.