The Senior Service Management Specialist will be required to lead and manage a range of transformation initiatives within the ABS-CBN Shared Service Center. This position will act as a Transformation Lead and will be required to collaborate with Business Transformation Teams to deliver results on defined projects.
This is an individual contributor role with core responsibilities involving program, change and stakeholder management. An effective team player in strategizing and supporting continuous improvement of the group.
Principal responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Lead transformation and other ad-hoc initiatives/projects. Enforce, maintain, and communicate program management procedures and metrics to enable functional teams to stay on schedule.
- Responsible for change control and issue management of the project. Collaborate with business, stream and transformations leads to proactively manage issues and change control items. Assign owners and actions and escalate appropriately in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with service delivery groups and cross-functional teams to drive implementation.
- Manage team Work Plans to expected standards, precision and completeness. Responsible for understanding and communicating project dependencies and constraints; driving clarity of critical path tasks; and timely tracking of deliverable status, estimate to complete, dependencies, and milestones.
- Effective stakeholder management and communication throughout the project lifecycle.
- Deliver and implement projects within agreed timeline and budget.
- Establish project governance team for effective management of project RAID.
- Prepare and present project charter/business case.
- Must be a graduate of Industrial Engineering/Management Engineering, or any 4-year business-related course
- Must have exposure in business process outsourcingt/manufacturing and other service delivery organizations
- Must have solid experience in business writing, facilitation, process design, review and documentation
- Basic computer literacy, SAP/other ERP application background exposure
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.