Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The eLearning Developer (Consultant) will be responsible for the development of multimedia and technology-enabled learning solutions including but not limited to eLearning courses, simulations, micro-learning objects, HTML landing pages, complex interactions including gamification and assessments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Learning and Development Officers/Managers, Performance Consultants and Subject-Matter-Experts to develop technology-enabled learning solutions (interactive eLearning, videos, virtual classroom design, digital publications, podcasts, social learning etc.) using various authoring tools and software, according to scope requirements.
- Transform instructor-led courses into interactive eLearning with engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Engage in writing, user interface design, user experience design, graphic design, image editing, document formatting, animation, video, audio, storytelling, eLearning authoring, learning repository and social media platform design. Create storyboards and wireframes using the rapid prototyping methodology.
- Ensure that the published technology-enabled learning solutions are accurate, complete, and ready for deployment; manage quality assurance (via Peer Review activities) according to scope requirements and design standards.
- Stay up to date with the latest eLearning development approaches, tools and modalities.
- Curate learning content to update learning programs, pathways and curriculums as required to meet specific business requirements.
- Assist in the documentation of training programs.
- Accomplish all abovementioned tasks and deliverables in accordance with standard process flow discussed and agreed upon timelines for each technology-enabled solution.
- Participation and support of University programs and deliverables aligned with strategic initiatives, including activities to share best practices.
- Open to fresh graduates willing to be trained in instructional design
- Experience in eLearning courseware development using tools such as Articulate 360, Adobe Captivate or other digital learning creation/authoring tools.
- High competence in using Adobe Creative Cloud program (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Premier Pro, After Effects, Audition, Animate, etc.) that corresponds to his/her technical expertise.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn and adapt other software tools for eLearning development (e.g. Camtasia, Vyond, Kineo Adapt Builder, etc.)
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems and SCORM packages.
- Experience working within rapid development time frames.
- Strong project-management skills, multi-tasking, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills; Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with project teams and independently when necessary.
- Proactive, resourceful, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Efficient and detail and result-oriented.
- Open to work as a consultant
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.