Promo Producer (Jeepney TV)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
He or she is responsible for creating plugs for the Channel’s promotional activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle concept, scriptwriting, and execution for all video plug requirements necessary for the Brand; Generate concept, writing, producing, selecting music, collaborating with Motion Graphic Artists and Post Production Specialist.
- Responsible for the entire project with a required number of promotional-related output per month:
- Teaser, Launch and Standard Plugs
- Episodic Plugs
- Seasonal Campaigns/Interstitials/Public Service Announcements
- Digital Promos – for websites, social media accounts, LED promotions, and edit downs
- Pre/post-event/call to action/mechanical plugs
- Cures and Revisions
College graduate with a degree in Management, Multimedia, Film, Communications or Advertising or equivalent
- Technical Proficiency:
- Advanced promo copywriting skills
- Knowledge in linear and non-linear editing techniques and programs is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel programs
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.