Senior Security Analyst
- Quezon City, Philippines, Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Provide Information Security Senior Level support and expertise in the following areas but not limited to: Governance, Policies, Processes, Vulnerability Management, Incident Management, Network Security, Server Security, Identity and Access Management, End-Point Protection, Application Security, Cyber Incident Response, Data Loss Prevention, User Awareness and Security Audit.
- Work with the different IT teams in identifying high-risk security issues and recommend appropriate solutions and strategies to mitigate the risks
- Conduct Vulnerability Assessment using manual or automated tools and interpret the results
- Conduct Penetration Testing when required or as necessary
- Conduct Database and Application Risk Assessment
- Analyze and provide own recommendations for assessments like Internal Audit, VA and PT among other if done by third party
- Validate compliance on security requirements based on available standards and best practices
- Validate remediation activities conducted by network, systems administrators and application developers
- Assist in updating the risk treatment plan and collaborate with system owners of their immediate supervisors to maintain security risk levels to acceptable standards based on risk rating
- Conduct review sessions with the different groups to assess new releases, new security risks, Access Reviews, maintenance and clean-up, security assessment and assurance reports, Standards update, etc.
- Act as level 2 resource for security analyst teammates
- Perform other routine IT risk and security administrative tasks
- Be the SME for the different IT groups for InfoSec-related matters
- Bachelor’s degree/College/University graduate on Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ECE or related fields
- Working knowledge of different security technologies and concepts such as but not limited to VA/PT, SIEM, DLP for gateway and endpoints, NGFW, UTMs, IPS/IDS, WAF, Cloud Security Operations Center, Digital Forensics, User Awareness platforms, Patch Management
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure such as but not limited to network, systems, applications, etc.
- Programming knowledge (Java, PHP, C++, scripting, etc).
- Minimum 6-8 years of work experience in IT and Information Security field
- Analytical, organized, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Preference will be given to applicants who has active certifications (CEH, CISSP, CISM, Security+, CCNA security, or equivalent)
- Network Security
- Information security
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.