Soundman Trainee (TV Production)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assist Sound Engineer in properly setting up, dismantling, operating a complete audio system
- Assist Sound Engineer in providing quality sound that is within technical standards
- Demonstrate efficiency at work and display personal effectiveness in working with others
- Candidate must be a graduate of a technical / vocational course preferably in Broadcast Technology or any related course.
- Must have one (1) to two (2) years of experience in providing sound support services to remote coverage
- Knowledgeable in audio operations, audio setup, and repairs. creativity, new-media technology
- With pleasing personality, physically fit, and not hearing-impaired or tone deaf.
- Willing to work long hours and to travel.
- Open for female candidates
- Amenable for training engagement
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ABS-CBN Group CONTRACTUAL/PROJECT EMPLOYEES, TALENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND PROGRAM BASED:
Get an Application For Employment Form from HR Recruitment Office. Submit to HR Recruitment after filling up.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.