Product Operations Specialist (for TFC Online)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The objective of the TFC Online Operations Specialist is to oversee daily customer support performance and product operations of TFC Online in coordination with the TFC.tv Operations Head, TFC Online team, Manila Contact Center and the Global and Regional CS Operations teams. (Online CS Specialist).
MAJOR FUNCTION AND DUTIES
- Assistance in product setup and execution for all product website content and campaign management – including updates, compliance, version control and quality assurance – via several systems (CMS, GOMS, 2CheckOut) for promotions, merchandising, product content, etc.
- Assistance in creation, maintenance and audit of packages and products offered regionally or globally on the CMS platform for TFC Online product and package operations
- Uploading of website/app content (such as FAQs, dealer listings) in keeping the website/apps current
- Assist on performance monitoring, including ownership of KPIs including log-ins, page load time, broken links, rage clicks, errors logged, delayed uploading of content, crashing of site/apps, etc.
- Data generation from tools like Netsuite-GOMS and in-house developed dashboards as well as monitoring and auditing of data - pulling data from SAS-VA and Google Analytics -for management and client services in support of Product Operations business reviews
- Assist and participate in the UAT testing for TFC Online projects
- Monitor inventory of cards and EPINs for global and regional distribution
- Support on maintaining and updating Process Documentation and Policies as it relates to TFC Online Customer Support Operations
Customer Service Operations:
- Data generation for reporting/monitoring of CS cases and TFC Online technical and product issues/outages
- Handling of specific cases escalated from the Manila Call Center or other departments as it relates to TFC Online Operations
- Assist in cascading information related to TFC Online product enhancements, features releases, package and content availability, special livestream and on-ground events, and promotional offerings to the CS team
- Data generation monitoring/auditing of data -for management and client services in support of CS Operations monthly operational reviews
- Track information from CS agents about customer complaints, issues, inquiries, concerns related to product usage
- Maintain tracker and monitor current and open issues experienced on TFC Online
- With background on Product Development or Product Operations
- With background on process engineering / innovation
- With background on data analytics
- Fresh graduate who studied subjects on process engineering, product and/or customer operations but preferred to have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in Product Development or Operations
- With familiarity of ABS-CBN Content / Properties
- Operations Management
- Digital Marketing
- Process Flow Development
- Product Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.