News Story Editor
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Edits content, structure and storytelling flow
- Writes the abstract/story outline for the segment for submission to the EP.
- Revises and Polishes the news reports filed by reporters
- Check over news reports taken from wires, news affiliates, etc.
- Allocates program resources efficiently and effectively during rework;
- Writes the appropriate lead-in for reports, including the titles and icons
- Attends weekly brainstorming meetings and submits viable topics/story suggestions for future episodes;
- Second to the last gateway for script approval
- Reports to Supervising Producer and Executive Producer; coordinates with Associate Producer.
- College graduate preferably Mass Communication / Journalism / or any related course
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.