Junior Digital Producer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Junior Digital Producer works closely with the Lead Producer, to oversee the production and delivery of branded content executions for ABS-CBN's digital advertisers. He/she also assists in managing the process of turning creative ideas into tangible outputs, such as live shoot, commercial, short film, documentary, brand film, motion graphics, photo ads, event coverage, etc.
The Junior Digital Producer will also help the Lead Producer assess needs and distribute work within the multimedia team from concept development, presentation, production proper, and project closure.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with the Lead Producer for day-to-day production activities (from pre-production, shoot, post production to release).
- Oversees all relationships between internal teams and outside vendors/suppliers.
- Maintains communication with digital creatives, marketing lead, and sales account executive.
- Ensures adherence to the quality standards set by the Lead Producer and creative team.
- Assists in vendor/supplier bid to obtain competitive pricing/scheduling.
- Able to do basic accounting for budget preparations.
- Assists Lead Producer in managing multiple projects and ensuring that work is delivered on time, to the required level of quality, and within budget.
- Must have a keen eye and taste for good audio-visual work.
- Must be responsive, efficient, have excellent interaction, and exhibit a high level of professionalism.
MAJOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CONTACTS
- Collaborate with Sales, Creatives, DMD, Integrated Marketing for TV, Cable, etc. and Content/ Production Teams in creating branded content executions.
- Collaborate with third-party suppliers (production houses and freelancers) in creating branded content executions.
- Interface with clients at various levels and manage expectations, in tandem with Lead Producer.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellence in project management and client servicing.
- Must have creative, strategic thinking, and critical evaluation.
- Must resourceful and can foster innovative solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Has an interest in pop culture, new digital photo and video trends and techniques.
- Must be able to work independently with time-management and organization skills.
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge in Adobe applications is a plus (Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom).
- Can do basic shoot and edit.
- 0-1 year experience in an advertising agency, production company, or an events company. Degree in video production, digital multimedia, communications, and/or marketing is a plus.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.