- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position is responsible for the overall management and end-to-end content production of the label. He/she oversees the pool of producers and ensures quality and timeliness of their deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Responsible for the overall operations of the record label.
- Recommends the label’s strategic direction and key actions in relation to day to day operations.
- Supervises the conceptualization process of albums for production together with the artist and the assigned producer.
- Defines the way by which contents will be brought to and received by the consumers and customers.
- Recommends effective marketing campaign for the contents/artists in coordination with the AdProm team.
- Responsible for adapting a brand image and strategy for the label’s target market. Analyzes competitive positioning and the spending of budget.
- Defines and differentiates the label’s elements of style, the perspective from which it speaks, and its general character or attitude from other labels.
- Identifies the right talent and develops their maximum artistic and business potential.
- Creates market for the music artist and plots the appropriate projects (career pathing) and their utilization in the different platforms.
- Sources and develops pool music creators, artists/new music talents and suppliers (e.g. producers, arrangers, vocal coaches, songwriters and artists) who shall conform to the standards and budget limitations of the project and be recommended to A&R Head.
- Handles the effective management of budget and P&L of assigned label. Ensures projects are within approved P&L and deadlines for submission are met.
- Ensures compliance to company policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Applies one’s knowledge on music copyrights and the basic terms and conditions of music publishing.
- Performs other tasks assigned from time to time.
- Has a passion for music and uses deep wide array of knowledge to guide creative and product development
- Has a strong sense in setting new trends and breakthrough in music that influence listening habit
- Has ability to spot right talents and develop their maximum potentials
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.