Security Supervisor (for pooling)
- Malabon, Philippines123 Gov. Pascual Avenue , Malabon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMalabonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible for implementing the approved security policies and processes across all business units while providing guidance and monitoring compliance of third party security services providers to agreed terms of reference in the contract.
The role includes assisting the Security Manager in the administrative and operational aspects of asset protection and management.
Performs audits and risks assessments on all company facilities and submits findings and recommendations.
- A College degree holder
- With firearm training and possesses Permit To Carry Firearm
- Must have a minimum 5 years’ worth of experience in supervising a security team of not less than 50 officers in multinational companies, preferably in FMCG, manufacturing, retail or power generation industries
- A certified security professional, with ample training and exposure in supply chain risk management, crisis management and business continuity concepts
- Has a diverse appreciation of various cultures of the land
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.