The position is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and controlling the operations of the Finance Department for the accurate and timely financial recording and reporting of financial transactions, ensuring the availability of funds for operations, and the regulatory compliance of the company in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Part of the responsibilities of this position is to prepare and recommend annual plans and budget of the department.
The role also submits monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to VP Operations, AP and AP-Gen.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business course; with MBA or Masters in Finance / Accountancy; CPA is a plus
- 5 or more experience in finance and accounting
- 3 years managerial experience
- Knowledge in diesel power generation operations and requirements
- Understanding of the GAAP and PFRS
- Knowledge of pertinent government rules and regulations
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 123 Gov. Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.