Financial Planning Senior Specialist
- Malabon, Philippines123 Gov. Pascual Avenue , Malabon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMalabonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develops and implements concepts on Financial Planning, reporting, and reviewing in support of the company's operating performance analysis and strategic decision making.
- Accounts for a thorough budgeting and forecasting process.
- Prepares and completes accurate and timely financial and business related analysis and reports on the company's financial an operating performance.
- Analyzes Financial Results and key performance indicators against budgets and against prior year's results.
- Performs other tasks as maybe assigned by the immediate superior or by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (3).
- Minimum of three (3) years related work experience.
- Extensive knowledge in Financial Planning & Analysis, Budget Preparation, and Management.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 123 Gov. Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.