This position is responsible in supervising specific HR function areas such as but not limited to Talent Attraction, Talent Optimization and Talent Retention
- Ensure timely and quality hiring through supervising the complete hiring process.
- Ensure that the process of hiring and separating employees are properly administered in accordance toset standards.
- Supervises administration of employee movements.
- Identifies training needs of employees through job analysis, performance appraisals and consultation with Department Heads to come up with an annual training plan.
- Handles implementation and monitoring of training programs and activities and ensures that training budget is properly utilized.
- Handles the implementation of Performance Management System.
- Handles all HR Systems related matters from conceptualization to implementation.
- Handles implementation of Employee Relations programs.
- Handles all Industrial Relations related matters in coordination with Legal.
- Administers implementation of company Code of Discipline.
- Recommend improvements on policies and procedures through regular review and evaluation of current practices and standards.
- Supervises timekeeping process and ensures that it is
- done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Knowledgeable with HRIS Oracle System
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Navotas Fishport Complex, Baradero Street, Navotas City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1485
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.