Engine Room Operator
- Lapu-Lapu, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Lapu-Lapu, Central Visayas, PhilippinesLapu-LapuCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective operation of all diesel engines and auxiliary machineries upon instructions of Operations Supervisor and in accordance with standard operating parameters.
- Prepares and checks all engines and auxiliary equipment for start-up procedures in accordance with work instructions to ensure that all standard operating parameters for start-up are met.
- Monitors all running engines by conducting routine inspection to ensure that no leaks, excessive vibration and other abnormality in all equipment.
- Conducts routine inspection, adjustments, minor corrections, top-up, and other routinary works in accordance to Original Equipment Manufacturer’s manual and Work Instructions.
- Conducts or coordinates with service providers’ testing of the physical and chemical properties of the plant’s fuel, lube oil, process water, sludge, and other liquids that may be used in the plant
- Performs turnover activities at the end of the shift to the incoming Control Room Engineer, specifically pertinent information on the condition and performance of enginesand auxiliaries, abnormalities that occurred and special instructions received from superior during the shift.
- With relevant 1 – 2 years experience in O & M in a related industry is an advantage
- Licensed Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.