Reputation Management Specialist | For pooling
- Lapu-Lapu City, PhilippinesLapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, PhilippinesLapu-Lapu CityCebuPhilippines
- Full time
- Plans, organizes and implements reputation management, stakeholder, CSR, branding, government-initiated and community-focused project and programs that will establish, develop and enhance good reputation and stakeholder relations with various community.
- Undertake strategic communications and reputation management by communicating the key messages and objectives in order to promote a positive image and when necessary, limit adverse publicity using a range of media including website, social media and events and reducing strategic reputation risks to the organisation.
- Support the development and implementation and organization-wide strategic communications and engagement strategy for key internal and external stakeholders to help deliver the overall corporate strategy.
- Locally spearhead the research, Identification, proposal preparation and implementation CSR and direct initiative projects responsive to the strategies, directions and qualifications of the Company and the Foundation.
- Comply and accomplish all project-related documentary, administrative, monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Locally implement Company campaigns and initiatives assigned to Reputation Management Department as per approved concept and design such as but not limited to: stakeholder engagement, sustainability, corporate communication and branding.
- Project Experience: 2 years required
- Degree holder relevant to Reputation Management, Development (Projects & Programs Management) and Stakeholder Relations
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.