Reliability and Asset Management Sr. Specialist | Oil Business Unit | Cebu | For Pooling
- Cebu City, PhilippinesErmita, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines, Cebu City, Cebu, PhilippinesCebu CityCebuPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- The position is responsible in providing assistance to the AMP Reliability Supervisor in monitoring.
- And improving the existing management system and the tools that are used (i.e maximo, oracle, FMECA, ACA, EMOC etc.).
- Formulates Asset Management Policies, Procedures, and guidelines for the Oil Business Unit.
- Cascades Asset Management policies and procedures to relevant departments and other support group teams.
- Establishes a robust asset management system such as Asset Condition Assessment (ACA), Failure Mode, Effects, Critical Assessment (FMECA), Engineering Management of Change (EMOC) to support the policies and procedures.
- Conducts training and cascade to ensure the TMs and relevant parties are familiar and capable of using the established system.
- Conducts regular audit to ensure that the relevant departments properly use the established asset management system.
- Creates a platform for reporting dashboard to ensure asset management system operating and maintaining parameters can be monitored by relevant users including management.
- Ensures that the Asset Management Projects are planned and executed in a timely, properly, least cost, and well organized manner. These includes asset life cycle, system process improvements, strategic planning and collaboration projects with other departments.
- Ensures that the internal costs in operation and maintenance are managed and optimized. This costs include fuel, lubes, station service, parts, and others that affect the O&M costs.
- Ensures that the risks in the asset management system are identified, addressed, and managed to acceptable levels.
- Conducts meeting with stakeholders to resolve issues and concerns related to Asset Management.
- 2-4 years in a fuel oil power generation; Experience requirement may be reduced for individuals with an advance technical or business degree, or registration as a professional engineer.
- Exposure to plant information systems, performance monitoring software application.
- Leadership Experience: At least 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Should be a licensed Mechanical Engineer/Electrical Engineer
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ermita, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.