- Malabon, Philippines123 Governor Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines, Malabon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMalabonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position is responsible for providing high level secretarial and administrative support for the group heads and will be directly reporting to the Business Unit's Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Executive Administrative Support
- Arrange appointments and logistics requirements for meetings and conferences of the group heads
- Monitor incoming and outgoing correspondences ensuring all documents are recorded and logged
- Handles confidential documents when necessary
- Prepares reimbursements of expenses after the group head's travel
- Prepares all documents requiring group head's signature for batch signing
General Administrative Support
- Prepares Requests for Payments (RPFs) for admin related billings
- Consolidates admin related information to ensure uniformity of execution in all the sites of the Business Unit
- Suggest methods, points to continuously improve admin services in the group.
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- Minimum of 1-year related experience
- With average presentation and computer skills
- With above-average planning, writing, communication, and customer relationship skills
- With high attention to details.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 123 Governor Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.