- Conducting corrective and preventive maintenance activities on all main engines and auxiliary equipment of the barge.
- Follow and implement the standard operating procedures to ensure the efficient, safe, and reliable operation of all generating units during the shift.
- 1-2 years related experience in diesel power plant
- Registered Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
Licenses and Certifications
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- MEPZ 1, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.