System, Data and Analytics Officer (Project-based) | Toril, Davao
- Davao City, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Davao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- The Systems, Data & Analytics Officer is responsible for maintaining, unifying and optimizing systems and data, leveraging scalable technologies to provide high quality, secure and rapid data solutions to support Data Science & Analytics initiatives.
- The Systems, Data & Analytics Officer will use advanced ETL techniques and tools requiring advanced programming skills and big data experience.
- Will also act as the BU primary systems support for key O&M digital systems and platforms (e.g., EAM, Historian, APM, Data Lake) and will liaise with IT and OT counterparts to effectively manage system issue resolution and change management.
1. System Support
- Act as first level of support to unique O&M systems and shall be responsible in the effective system administration tasks
- Lead system enhancements and programs to further maximize the various digital systems and platform capability supporting O&M
- Continuously align business requirements with the system capabilities
2. Internal Customer & Vendor Relationships
- Manage Big Data initiatives within the BU working closely with the technology team internally and with partner vendors.
3. Data Management & Modeling
- Recommend and maintain the data model that will support Data Science & Analytics team.
4. Data Enrichment, Quality and Enhancement
- Explore alternative data sources.
- Establish data quality checks to identify integrity issues and report findings for resolutions.
- Establish standardization and clean-up rules to improve data quality.
- Evaluate data quality tools to help the group quality data.
5. Best Practices and Big Data Research
- Establish a catalogue of commonly used data fields to aid data users in exploring the group’s data.
- Conduct ongoing best practice research to continuously improve current data management and analytics processes
- Ensures data management and analytics tools/processes are at par with global standards
- Design and implement visualization solutions to have transparency on data, data quality and total customers across the Group.
- At least 3 years experience in analytics related field or big data.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis,
Mathematics, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Considerable experience in implementing projects with scalable impact.
- Prefers experience in R, Phyton, visualization tools, SQL and other analytic
tools and programming languages.
- Excellent in managing multiple projects with aggressive timeline
- Proficient in data management and architecture design, development and
- Keen to learn emerging big data management tools
- Preferably with experience in Hadoop and Big Data management and analytics
- tools such Spark, Hive, Drill, NoSQL databases, etc.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Davao Coal Power Plant, Binugao, Toril, Davao City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.