- Checks daily fuel reports on quantities in the tanks, consumption required for operations and tank ullage for delivery schedules.
- Ensures that deliveries are according to specifications as specified in the Purchase Order.
- Ensures that issuance of parts, materials, tools, equipment and other Company property are properly authorized, recorded and reported in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that proper waste segregation is implemented in accordance with the Company’s environmental policies.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- At least 3 years experience in Warehousing
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.