Organizational Performance and Portfolio Management Specialist
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The OPPM is responsible for the customization, implementation, and assessment of the Company's organizational planning and performance management processes in assigned business or support units and/or process teams to ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with company policies, guidelines and protocols, particularly on external and internal communications, and confidentiality and security of corporate information.
- Researches, customizes, and implements conceptual frameworks on operational planning and performance management.
- Facilitated and supports the planning of cross-functional initiatives to ensure strategic and company-wide alignment
- Leads the analysis and review of business process maps for all applicable performance management activities as a means to identify inefficiencies and integration points with and among organizational units
- Develops and tracks periodic progress of implementation plans of assigned department objectives and deploys the same to concerned departments and strategy process counterparts
JOB APPLICATION NOTICE:
We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process.
- Professional: 5 years combined experience in corporate planning and organizational performance management with substantial working knowledge of or relevant implementation experience in: (1) Balanced Scorecard, (2) Performance Management Systems, and/or (3) Operations Excellence Tools
- Leadership: 3 years in a supervisory role or at least 1 year's experience in a managerial capacity in the same of related management disciplines
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or any 4-year related course
- Master's degree in Business Administration, an advantage
- Professional certification related to work experience requirements (e.g. CMA, BSC), an advantage
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.