Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The FP&A Specialist is responsible for the coordination and execution of internal financial reporting functions to all levels of the company's organization and providing assistance to the external reporting functions to the regulatory agencies. It is also responsible for coordinating the activities of financial planning and budgeting to come up with accurate budgets and forecasts for the Company and departments.
- Provide analysis and explanation of financial performance against budgets; progress against key corporate metrics; and pertinent financial highlights at the level of the Company's Net income and departmental expenses
- Collaborate with Accounting Team in the completion and availability of financial information in General Ledger and Report Package to ensure timely preparation of management reports and external reports.
- Work with Corporate Support Units (CSUs) in the submission of forecasts and budgets, providing assistance with the cost analysis, use of templates and forms and understanding budget directives, policy and parameters.
Job Application Notice:
We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process.
- 3 years related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Knowledgeable in Financial Modelling and Sensitivity Analysis
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.