Energy Accounting Specialist
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- The Energy Accounting Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and analysis of the power bills for AP BUs with SLAs with the Energy Accounting team. The position ensures compliance with contractual obligations and monitors collections in coordination with BUs and Account Officers.
- Implements the billing provisions of the Power Supply Agreement (PSA) or the Transition Supply Agreement (TSA)
- Interacts with AP ETS to ensure that contract is implemented as expected.
- Prepares and maintains records and/or reports required from the team, such as but not limited to billing summary, customer ledger and SD updates and monitoring.
- None required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Computer Science or any 4-year business course
- CPA, preferred but not required
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.