- Taguig, Philippines12th floor, NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Ensure proper compliance with ERC and DOE rules and resolutions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all ERC and DOE issuances. Studies and understands all issuances and identifies potential risks and issues that may arise. Explain issuances to AP Generation Bus to ensure compliance therewith.
- Studies draft rules and regulations of ERC and DOE to identify potential risks and issues that may arise. Prepares comments and suggestions on draft rules and recommends to superior for approval prior to submission to ERC.
- Supervises the monitoring and review of BU compliances particularly relating to the Certificate of Compliance (COC) and the Retail Electricity Supplier (RES) License.
- Initiates rule changes if there are certain rules that are not clear or have adverse effect of the company..
- Provides advice to the business units on queries regarding ERC and DOE issuances regulations, focusing on compliance issues.
- Communicates with ERC and DOE for clarifications on rules, regulations, procedures and requirements.
- Reports to management on the status of compliance and issues of AP Gen BUs. Recommends corrective action if needed.
- Coordinates with AEV/AP Legal for legal requirements, if needed.
- Performs other functions that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Laws or Engineering or any Business Degree
- At least 5 years as a Compliance Officer/Engineer/Lawyer in the power industry..
- Preferably with 2 years supervisory experience
- Knowledgeable with ERC rules and regulations and compliance requirements.
- Average relevant computer applications skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.