Business Process & Quality Specialist
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide assistance to Quality Management Systems, Document Management System, and other Corporate Services functions through data encoding and analysis, monitoring and coordination with other units.
- Assist in the implementation of Quality Management System and Audit Program
- Track the audit program timelines f verious deliverables to ensure compliance to the standards and goals are achieved.
- Maintenance of audit program records
- Coordination with relevant external suppliers
- Use business process tools like BPMN, SIPOC, VSM and RACI for graphical presentation of current and future operational mode of process.
- Analyzing the current and future operational models
- Busines process documentation
- Conform to company's Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety and Information Security Management Systems policies, standards, procedures and guidelines based on ISO certifications like 9001, 14001, OHSAS and 27001 standards
- Bachelor's degree of any course; Preferably Industrial Engineering
- Has at least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills; Having a background in creating business process is a plus
- Has strong background in process documentation
- Knowledgeable in using any management systems like QMS is an advantage
- Keen to details
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.