Training and Development Supervisor
- Mandaue, PhilippinesAboitiz Construction Compound, Barangay Tipolo, Mandaue City, Mandaue, Central Visayas, Philippines, Mandaue, Central Visayas, PhilippinesMandaueCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
To assist the HR Manager in the preparation of ISO HR requirements such as Job Description, Competency Standard and Gap Analysis and assist in the preparation of all training related activities, forms and records.
Training Coordinator responsibilities also include:
- Communicating with HR Manager to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for team and individuals.
- Monitoring training cost to ensure budget has not exceeded, and preparing budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Organizing and developing, or obtaining, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Ensuring the Training Process cycle, policies and strategies are implemented.
- Organizing and ensuring efficient coordination of all program logistics from planning to post-evaluation.
- Facilitates approval and payment of External Training requests.
- Updates training effectiveness reports every 6th month & 1 year of the training for ISO requirement.
- Facilitates talent reviews for promotions and status change.
- A graduate of Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or Business Administration
- 5 - 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Must be experienced in designing and implementing the Competency and Training Needs Analysis for all employees
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Aboitiz Construction Compound, Barangay Tipolo, Mandaue City, Mandaue, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Construction and Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.