- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesMandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0080,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Coordinate payroll calendar with clients and team members.
- Conduct regular post mortem of payroll activities with clients and team members.
- Identify actionable service improvements in processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Develop and motivate team members.
- Conduct root cause analysis of customer service issues.
- Implement controls and quality assurance processes
- Conduct regular client visits.
- Have prior work experience managing a team of 8 to 12 payroll processors for a payroll outsourcing company
- A graduate of an Accountancy, Audit, or IT course.
- Must have outstanding English communications skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- At least 10 years of work experience in payroll processing.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Processing Information
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Accounts Payable
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Internal Auditing
- Information Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.