Business Requirements Analyst
- Mandaluyong, Philippines724 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Coordinate with various team for system functionalities needed to minimize manual activities.
- Assist in feature completion for system modules
- Performs requirements gathering for new features, feature enhancements or bug fixes.
- Ensure that requirements are addressed before a technical solution is designed and implemented
- Analyze the given requirements and identify scenarios that may affect the system behavior.
- Document Client and Internal requirements
- Coordinate and validate with Client and other relevant resource for confirmation of requirements
- Language Skills - The position requires good to excellent verbal and written communication skills both Filipino and English Languages.
- Reasoning Ability - The position requires exceptional reasoning ability to perceive, analyze and understand concepts and ideas clearly and therefore provide basic to complex solution to perceived challenges at hand.
- Physical Demands - The position requires a little physical effort because of the need to go to the client's premises at times and/or when needed. This position also requires a considerable concentration and creativity since it is more often subject to stress caused by changing environment, diversity in the organization, tight deadlines and workload.
- Security Compliance - Employees are required to comply with all of Titanium's safety, security, and privacy programs as well as protect Titanium and clients business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property and to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all Titanium employees.
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.