- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Finance Analyst will support Finance Leadership or assigned Finance function in the preparation of data/financial analysis, trend analysis, managing special projects and/or performing assigned finance functions.
- Undertake critical roles within an assigned function (within or outside Finance) for a period of time.
- Gather and analyze data (financials, operational), key performance indicators, and/or market data (vendors, industry, competitors), using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision-making.
- Support continuous improvement efforts for processes, tools, and metrics based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from stakeholders
- Track, measure and report project costs, performance issues and risks
- Preparation of consolidated project status reporting. May address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or action item assignees, or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction
- Support management reporting processes and metrics by creating templates, job aids, materials and other reports/analysis as required.
- Provide requested regular reports and/or assigned analysis to Finance Leadership and other stakeholders
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- Must have at least 2 years experience in finance/accounting or audit
- Must have experience in financial analysis
- Advanced skill in MS Excel Skill
- Background in financial reporting, taxes and treasury is an advantage
- Willing to be assigned in Boni, Mandaluyong City
Perks and Benefits
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Be part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.