Art Designer | Graphics, Video and Web
- Manila, Philippines1747 Taft Avenue , Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Discuss the requirements of the project commonly known as “the brief” with colleagues.
- Produce rough visuals and artworks to show the client.
- Conceptualize, edit, and produce graphic designs and videos.
- Sometimes acts as the photographer for product shoots, lifestyle shoots and event shoots
- Produce a final layout with exact specifications for media, typefaces, letter size, composition, and colour schematics.
- Deliver the final product on time and in line with the clients' requirements
- Develop design briefs that suit the clients' purpose.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Develop interactive design.
- Work with a range of media and software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphic and video editing applications.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Work as part of a team with Copywriters, Account Executives, and Marketing Specialists in terms of output
- Needs to learn the backend of the website for some basic troubleshooting
- Uploads details in the website
- Work closely with web developer to ensure that front-end and back-end elements work together as expected.
- From time to time, test website for usability and ensure that page elements are present and functional when the site goes live or if website is for update.
- A range of relevant IT skills.
- Knowledgeable in the following is a must:
- Graphic Design
- Website development
- Video editing
- Understanding and up-to-date of web and graphic trends, techniques, and styles within the industry.
- Good knowledge of spelling and grammar.
- Time management skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- Flexible approach when working in or with a team. Ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Have a knowledge or use Opencart, Cyberduck app and SFTP connection is a plus!
- Deadline oriented, prioritize multiple tasks and react quickly to shifting priorities.
- Open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Adobe Photoshop
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Illustrator
- Infographic Design
- Graphic Design
- Adobe InDesign
- Video Editing
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1747 Taft Avenue, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.