- Preparation and timely submissions of the Management Accounts with supporting schedules and analysis (monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Handles PEZA compliance including monthly/annual PEZA reporting.
- Prepares and coordinates requirements with external auditors for the annual audit.
- Supervision of Finance Associates and Business Administrator, providing guidance and support when required.
- Supports the Purchase Ledger Function to accurately monitor purchase orders against invoices, scheduling of payments, reconciling supplier accounts and ensuring group purchasing policies are adhered to.
- Supervises and supports the team members to ensure an accurate weekly schedule of cash flow is maintained. Act as an escalation point for complex accounting queries.
- Administration with the company’s banks to maintain facilities, as necessary.
- Involvement in company forecasting as and when required.
- Coordinates with lawyers on needed legal advice/documentations.
- Provides support and assists with the roll out of new systems and integrations.
- Participates in and manages internal projects as and when required.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Clear understanding of the local accounting regulations and policies
- Required languages: English
- Systems: Xero, Microsoft Office especially Excel
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Commerce and Industry Plaza Bldg, McKinley Hill Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, NCR, Fourth District Philippines 1630
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About Transcosmos Information Systems Inc.
Established in Toyko, Japan over 50 years ago, transcosmos are widely recognised as the largest BPO provider in Asia, employing over 40,000 staff worldwide!
Transcosmos continues to pursue Operational Excellence by providing IT, Cusomter Support and E-commerce services through our 171 locations in 31 countries with a strong focus on Asia.
Furthermore, following the expansion of E-Commerce markets across the globe, transcosmos has been providing a comprehensive One-Stop Global E-Commerce Services to deliver the products and services of our clients to consumers in over 49 countries. transcosmos aims to be the “Global Digital Transformation Partner” of our clients, supporting the clients’ transformation by leveraging digital technology, responding to the ever changing business environment.
Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Contact Center, Fulfillment, Web Integration, Omni-Channel DMP, Telemarketing, Analytics, Human Resources, Accounting, Back-Office, Order Management, SCM, Housing and Construction, Social Infrastructure, System Development and Support, and BPO