A Regulations & Certification Professional is responsible for vehicle certification and compliance to government regulations.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in project management, planning, compliance, and technical writing. It requires constant communication with stakeholders and customers.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Management and recommendations of technical regulatory development
- Ensure compliance to government regulations and vehicle certification.
- Manage data and system for vehicles and components compliance monitoring.
- Collaborate with the government or industry technical committee.
- Creates technical regulation report.
- Handles vehicle certification to DENR.
- Conducts technical regulation research.
Our perfect match:
- You are a graduate of BS Mechanical Engineering.
- An experience in automotive regulation and certification is an advantage.
- You maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjust to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- You interact with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
- You can identify opportunities and take action to build strategic relationships between one's area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- You can make customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge in SAP and automotive regulation and certification is an advantage.
- High analytical skills
- Tenacious team player
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Relationship Management
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Attention to Detail
- Risk Management
- Time Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Mechanical Engineering