Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail and restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we believe that technology is essential for businesses to survive and thrive in today's fast-changing world. We also believe that equal access to technology is a fundamental right. That's why we’re committed to bridging this gap and making technology accessible to all, regardless of their background. By focusing on serving needs, not just profit, we level the playing field for those who have been marginalized. Our customers trust us with the success of their businesses, and we play to win by enabling everyone to build successful businesses.
At StoreHub we model ourselves on a pro-sports team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
On a team like this, you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and feel most fulfilled professionally.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
In the Customer Care Representative role, you’d be responsible for creating an innovative customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers over phone, email and chat. As the company’s first point of contact for our customers, you will be responsible for driving a successful customer experience by assisting those at varying skill levels to get the best use of the product.
You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). But the work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
To top it off, we also welcome fresh graduates who are switched on and really ready to make their first step into the industry a good one.
What you will do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the StoreHub platform to help customers troubleshoot and navigate through processes and bugs by phone, email and chat
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming tickets and distribute to the related teams
- Drive a successful customer experience by assisting those at varying skill levels to get the best use of the product
- Advise customers on the status of hardware deliveries, installations or bug fixes
- Learn to follow and maintain a streamlined bug filing process
- Take ownership of anything from small technical issues to escalated software bugs and solve for the customer from beginning to end
- Support the Beep Delivery Team to handle Customer Merchant inquiries when required
How you will need to be:
- Extremely determined to solve customer’s problems accompanied by a willingness to go the extra mile
- Highly curious in asking the right questions to get to the root cause of an issue.
- Able to pick up technical concepts and information, quickly
- Responsive to feedback and apply it immediately
- Able to multitask and switch between tools, effortlessly
- Resourcefulness in finding solutions when things are unclear
What makes working at StoreHub awesome (and refreshing!):
- Our people - for real! Our culture is unlike anywhere else, as we model ourselves on a pro-sports team where all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do, constantly challenging you to improve yourself and your team. Expect to work with some of the smartest and most interesting StoreHubbers who are highly effective collaborators
- Culture of Candour. We embrace directness, hate bureaucracy, and move fast. If you’re tired of ‘corporate nonsense’ you’ll feel right at home
- Data availability. The biggest benefit of using a lot of tools is that we have a LOT of data and easy access to analytics. We are problem solvers at heart, and we strive to fix issues at their root cause. With a focus on facts and data, we make informed decisions and consider multiple perspectives to find the best solutions
- Embracing Feedback: Courage and Growth. At StoreHub, we highly value the courage to give and receive feedback as an integral part of personal and professional growth. We believe in correcting, teaching, and embracing new ideas fearlessly, holding ourselves and our teammates to high standards to achieve our full potential. Failure is not a setback but an opportunity to learn and grow, and we never shy away from pushing ourselves to be our best
- It’s the Impact that counts. We recognise that results are not tied to the number of hours put in to achieve them. There’s no reward for long hours with poor results and there’s no penalty for going home on time when you’re producing excellent work. Of course, to be great, most of us have to put in considerable effort, but hard work alone and long hours are not how we measure or talk about a person’s contribution. Instead, our model works best for people who highly value teammates who deliver consistent excellence
- CADCHI. Co-created values, a compass to achieve our mission: Communication, Authenticity, Discernment, Courage, Hunger, Impact
At StoreHub, we don't just offer a job, we offer an experience. In addition to our unique culture, we provide a wide range of perks and benefits to help you thrive:
- Cutting edge tools. If something can be automated, we’ll make it happen. You will be introduced to over 20 different tools we use that support basic tasks, so that we can focus our minds on the kind of work that matters
- Team building activities to help you bond and collaborate with your teammates
- Robust employee engagement framework with different activities every month to help you connect and build relationships with amazing Hubbers from other departments
- Reflection and feedback culture, with monthly one-on-ones with your coach to help you grow and receive in-depth individual feedback
- Career progression map to help you build your own path within your team, with both expert and coach tracks, as well as internal movement opportunities to other departments
We do have all the other cool perks too:
- Free Season Parking - no more roadside headaches
- Apple MacBooks for everyone to help you do your best work
- Learning Budget - for courses, books, and leveling up
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at StoreHub. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- No graveyard shifts - 9AM-6PM or 12NN-9PM shifts only
- Apple Macbooks for everyone
- Learning budget for you to level up
- No more corporate nonsense! Come join a fun & fast-growing team!
- Customer Service
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening