Pet Care Specialist | Robinsons Place Magnolia
- Quezon City, Philippines249 UP Town Center, 216 Katipunan Ave., Diliman, Quezon City, 1108 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for maintaining good business relations with clients by providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for monitoring confined animals.
- Check up and diagnosis of small animal diseases.
- Routine vaccinations and deworming.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Veterinary, Animal Science or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Must have at least knowledge on pet care, grooming, and animal science.
- Must be compassionate to pets and clients.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Robinsons Place Magnolia
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Agriculture [Animal Science]
- Veterinary Medicine
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.