Remedy offers a modern approach to skin, health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access skin care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. We've chosen to start with acne but that is one of many problems and conditions Remedy aims to cure. We've created an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live.
Remedy is seeking a General Manager to found our Management Team. As General Manager, you will have full responsibility for the brand including the business results.
You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Operations, Finance, Product Supply, Marketing to develop top strategies for your Remedy's success.
You will lead and build a mix of Marketing and Operational teams that will allow you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled storyteller, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to drive consensus across our small but growing organization.
This individual will synthesize market feedback for new product development and collaborate with key stakeholders to set go-to-market strategy and priorities.
- Prior experience leading consumer-facing marketing teams and executing marketing strategies that drive brand and revenue growth
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and manage business processess across marketing, operations and back office functions
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Superb English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work remotely with a distributed team
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Child Care Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Operations Management
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Program Management
- Marketing Communications
- Product Management