- Answering telephone calls and emails and redirecting them to other employees when appropriate
- Must be able to handle a heavy calendar caseload independently and work under pressure to meet deadlines; efficiently multitask and prioritize work quickly;
- Maintain and update the calendar on a daily basis, enter all dates, deadlines, and tasks from Court Orders; monitor deadlines and due dates;
- Arrange for daily court appearances by attorneys; schedule depositions and physical examinations, communicate with clients, attorneys, and court;
- Follow up after court appearances to ensure all deadlines are entered in the calendar; re-schedule appearances and appointments as necessary;
- The candidate must be organized, able to work independently, and have good communication skills verbal and written;
- Takes independent action, demonstrates initiative, and reacts well under pressure.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and follows-up without prompting.
- Excels in time and priority management thereby producing timely results and meeting all deadlines.
- Provides litigation support and other general support as assigned. This includes work coordination and assistance to other assistants and Legal Operations staff.
- Establishment and Proper maintenance of each client record, and files
- Must be willing to assume other related roles.
- College Graduate (Graduate of Business Management/Administration or its equivalent)
- A minimum of 2+ years administrative/clerical work or previous experience in a secretarial role. (Required)
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Organized, analytical and keen to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work with MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and various legal and business software programs
- Work with cloud storage platforms, such as: Dropbox, OneDrive, and LogMeIn
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Telephone Skills
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Associate in Office Administration
- Business Administration
- Legal Management
About Optimum Transsource Inc.
We are a BPO located in Baguio City catering to Law Firms and Real Estate Companies in the US who have been our partners since 2007. We specialize in paralegal services that include drafting legal documents, legal research, client interviews, appointment setting, case monitoring and case management. We also have administrative assistant roles with tasks that include inbound client maintenance calls, outbound service calls, maintenance ticket monitoring, rent roll maintenance and video surveillance review. We are looking for people who would like to grow our business with us.