- Provides litigation support and other general paralegal support as assigned. This includes work coordination and assistance to other assistants and Legal Operations staff.
- Prepares litigation summaries and assists attorney in collection of information responsive to discovery request.
- Drafting, review, preparation, and processing of legal documents
- Summarize medical records
- Create treatment /event timelines and chronological medical summaries
- Takes independent action, demonstrates initiative, and reacts well under pressure.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and follows-up without prompting.
- Excels in time and priority management thereby producing timely results and meeting all deadlines.
- Establishment and Proper maintenance of each client record, and files
- College Graduate (Graduate of any Law, Business Management/Administration or its equivalent; Medically inclined graduates preferred)
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Organized, analytical and keen to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work with medical records and documents in order to: organize, index, interpret, and summarize
- Work with MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and various legal and business software programs
- Work with cloud storage platforms, such as: Dropbox, OneDrive, and Logmein
- Must be willing to assume other related roles.
About Optimum Transsource Inc.
We are a BPO located in Baguio City catering to Law Firms and Real Estate Companies in the US who have been our partners since 2007. We specialize in paralegal services that include drafting legal documents, legal research, client interviews, appointment setting, case monitoring and case management. We also have administrative assistant roles with tasks that include inbound client maintenance calls, outbound service calls, maintenance ticket monitoring, rent roll maintenance and video surveillance review. We are looking for people who would like to grow our business with us.