- Support QC Lab in analyzing of chemical & microbiology analysis of finished goods, raw, materials, product innovation samples.
- Support QC Lab in analyzing of water (WTP & Production Area)
- Support QC Lab in conducting of organoleptic refreshment & screening test
- Input lab result for reporting
- Fresh Graduate or at least 6th semester student from Food Technology
- Candidate must have a laptop
- Problem solving, organized, take initiative, good communication skill
- Can work in a team
- Take initiative
- Good communication
- Willing to locate in Cikupa, Tangerang
About Great Giant Foods
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits, to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standard for food processing and safety. The products not only distribute in local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilised. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.