- Assist in drafting legal documents, including memos, legal briefs, contracts, and other legal correspondence.
- Liaise with external party in connection to legal.
- Perform various administrative duties, such as filing, photocopying, scanning, and maintaining office records.
- Review legal documents, contracts, pleadings, and agreements to assist in case preparation and legal analysis.
- Final year student or bachelor Degree in Law / Legal Studies.
- Good knowledge of Corporate Law & Regulations, Legal Analysis and Research, Business Permit and etc.
- Proficency in English (spoken and written).
- Strong analytical thinking and attention to details.
About Great Giant Foods
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits, to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standard for food processing and safety. The products not only distribute in local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilised. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.