- Able to apply new concepts, methods, and innovations to plan to develop or improve the effectiveness of the department.
- Develop and launch new food/drinks products to meet company’s objective
- Make sure that the work process comply with existing Work Instruction and SOP
- Presents new ideas to corporate executives in order to gain permission to develop product lines
- Prepares a cost analysis on the development of a new product
- Plan, schedule, strategic, and oversee all production activities to drive production efficiency while maintaining profitability
- Explore and establish partnership with selected food vendor for healthier food products
- Leading the organization in research for new products, product enhancements and product redesign
- Researches patents, copyrights and trademarks in order to make sure there are no infringement issues involved
- Ensures that every phase of a particular project proceeds as scheduled
- Makes adjustments to a development plan whenever the current idea is not working well
- Create weekly, monthly and yearly reports
- Performed related duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Engineering Science, Food science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in same position preferably those who have experience in the FMCG or F&B Industry
- Good understanding & experience in GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000, Food Safety
- Keeps up to date with changes in the market and technology that would affect new product development
- Have good analytical power, conceptual, understand FMCG market strategy research, firm, disciplined
- Able to work as a team, work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Able to manage people and have good communication skills
- Creative and familiar with agile working concept
- Problem solving and decision making capability
- Preferable have experience in R&D
- Willing to be placed at Cikupa, Tangerang
About Great Giant Foods
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits, to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standard for food processing and safety. The products not only distribute in local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilised. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.