Contract Analyst | Hybrid Set-up
Eximius BPO Services, Inc.
- Pasig, Philippines5/F, 5F, The 30th Corporate Center, Meralco Ave., Ugong, Pasig City. Right behind the Ayala Malls, The 30th., Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
There must always be a beginning to every process and you're at the forefront. Your resourcefulness is the key to our success. You are detail-oriented and often find yourself analyzing fine print in everyday products and documents.
Contract Analysts are the engines of our team. They are responsible for the initial phase of the work project, which means going through the client's business to make sure that terms are fair and instructions are well-understood.
- Reads and analyzes contracts, legal, and other business-related documents.
- Creates abstract/summary of documents according to pre-provided abstracting guidelines.
- Performs other assigned tasks.
- Government mandatory benefits
- WFH set-up (temporary) and hybrid solution with
- Company-provided equipment PLUS internet allowance
- HMO coverage (Health Card) for you and;
- HMO coverage for your qualified dependents (up to two) — at no cost to you!
- HMO coverage for common-law partners and domestic partners of any gender
- Medical reimbursement allowance for outpatient medicines, maintenance medicines, optical, dental, etc.
- Group term life insurance for you and your qualified dependents — at no cost to you!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) where employees and their families are provided 24/7 access to life coaches, licensed professionals, and counseling sessions
- Retirement plan starting on regularization
- Paid leave credits upon regularization
- Semi-flexible dayshift schedule
- Company-provided career and wellness workshops
- Work-life balance in a fun, dynamic, and young working environment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, in any field
- Analytical with keen attention to detail
- Above-average English comprehension and writing skills
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Highly trainable
- Fresh graduates/entry-level job seekers
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The 30th Corporate Center, Meralco Ave., Ugong, Pasig City 1604. (Right behind the Ayala Malls The 30th) Metro Manila Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 50 openings
About Eximius BPO Services, Inc.
Are you ready to take on the world with us? About A leading provider of skilled Analysts for businesses requiring dependable resources for diverse workflow assignments. Our solution enables them to confidently make operational decisions by providing our clients with on-time reliable data. Company Overview Eximius BPO provides high-value real estate processing services. Our goal is to help businesses organize and access critical information so they can focus on core competencies. We deliver these services with an understanding of the service-level, security, and scalability requirements necessary to succeed. Our services are enhanced by selective recruitment, intensive training, and a meticulous Quality Control Process. Why work with us? Branded as one of the leading providers of back-office services in the Philippines, Eximius BPO demonstrates excellence from hiring the best and brightest minds to developing extraordinary talents without compromising work-life balance. At Eximius BPO, we offer: • Permanent employment • Day shift work • Hybrid or permanent WFH set-up with; • Company-provided equipment and internet allowance • Regular performance evaluation and mentoring for faster promotion • Established career with an enhanced learning perspective • Guaranteed superior venue for leadership and professional growth • Atmosphere and culture conducive to team development • Employee-engagement activities As the demand for our services increases, we are inviting excellent people to join us. APPLY NOW AND LET US HELP YOU DEVELOP AN EXCELLENT CAREER!