- Give legal advisory
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents or agreements
- Guiding management on regulatory and compliance matters
- Ensure the legality of commercial transactions
- Advising corporations on their legal rights and duties
- Focusing on the legal issues businesses face
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Assisting and handle any legal issues for startup company (including dealing with any related government department)
- Bachelor degree in Law from reputable University
- Preferably Male
- Advisory skill, Analytical thinking, Conceptual thinking, Drafting skill, Negotiation skill, Problem solving skill, Managerial skill, Good communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak and write in Bahasa Indonesia and English fluently and idiomatically.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry. We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Since its establishment, we have launched vertically integrated business units (and even more to come), two of them being interior design services and material supply store. While interior design services and furniture manufacturers remain abundant, there has yet to be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes. Dekoruma intends to be the one answer to this demand. Engage in a workplace surrounded by vibrant energy and youth who does work that matters and improvements that make a difference. We seek to create a working environment that is dynamic, and above all, impactful. In Dekoruma, we work for a cause, not just applause.