- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 50% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 1B Tower 1 Citylights Gardens, Cebu City, Philippines
Auditing and Compliance
SAP Business One
Attention to Detail
- Education: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Equivalent; CPA holder preferably but not required. Key Competencies: (Management, Consulting, Accounting, Cross Functions)
- ACCOUNTING Working knowledge and management experience in Accounting Operations:(Financial Statements)
- Consolidation - knowledge and practice in consolidation rules, methods and tasks, intercompany operations Other General Ledger functions and activities – journal entries, reconciliations, Intercompany, Inventory, Fixed Assets etc. Purchase to Pay processes Order to Cash processes Overall accounting knowledge, highly analytical Theoretical and working knowledge in IFRS Some working knowledge or supervisory experience in Treasury and Banking process and transactions is advantageous but not necessary Preferably with business knowledge: (Daimler/SSC/Automotive experience)
- IT Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications Proficient on Excel Spreadsheet development, including the ability to create formulas and schedules Basic level and some experience in Office Tools (Knowledge, experience and application of MS Office tools, other project tools, Visio) Knowledge in web-based tools Intermediate knowledge on accounting systems (SAP) Language Skills: English: Speaks and writes business language fluently Local language (depending on the country, if needed)
- Other Skills: Service-oriented Leadership and people management skill – attract, retain, motivate, coach and develop team members for high performance Communication skill - communicate, present, assert and speak senior management language Collaboration skill– influence, build relationships within SSC/ MPC/ Daimler Network/ External parties, navigate politics, manage conflicts, negotiate Business management skill – understand strategy, business functions, decision-making and workflow Financial skill – budget, forecast, understand financial statements and manage operational/business metrics
- Project management skill – plan and manage successful projects, manage risks, costs, time and project teams Should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Demonstrates Daimler corporate values (Passion, Integrity, Respect & Discipline) and Excellence Experience (in area and years):
- At least 3-5 years in Management position and has experience in people management At least 2 years in shared service industry At least 3 years in AP/AR accounting positions (advantage but not necessary) Experience in BCM an advantage
- People Management
- In coordination with the respective Area/Department Managers, provides support in shaping team member’s skill and interpersonal development through further coordination with Human Resources on the training needs and at the same time considering cost in the budget (for functional training)
- Together with the Area/Department Managers, promotes teamwork within/amongst teams, across MBGSP, across Daimler and with MPCs.
- Conducts regular employee meeting (1-on- 1) to understand team member’s needs, to get feedback and know their career plans to see how to support it and how to align it with the organizational growth in coordination with the Area/Department Managers.
- With the Area/Department Managers, conducts random employee meeting (1-on- 1) to indirect reports to get feedback about their respective supervisors and about the team as a whole to address potential gaps noted.
- Reviews promotion proposals and coordinates with HR and respective Area/Department Managers.
- Manages difficult conversations.
- Performs coaching and counseling, if necessary.
- Promotes equality and diversity in the workplace.
- Operational/Quality Performance Management
- In coordination with the Area/Department Managers, develops and motivates the team to achieve high performance.
- With the Area/Department Managers, motivates the management team in KPI target achievement and recommend improvements/initiatives if not achieving.
- Project Management
- With the Area/Department Managers, supports successful migrations and ensures process
- stabilization is achieved.
- With the Area/Department Managers, spearheads MBGSP-wide projects.
- Functional tasks (ALL DM except as mentioned)
- Organizational Effectiveness & Efficiency:
- With the Area/Department Managers. drives initiatives in the management team and
- organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence (BOTH)
- Ensure business continuity by aligning with BCP in identifying critical processes and key responsible and by supporting BCP initiatives and communicating this across the team
- With the Area/Department Managers, develops succession plan and assess the readiness of identified individuals to support organization’s rapid growth
- Financial Management:
- Support in CF OP Planning.
- OP review with Finance and CFO
- Provide Actual vs Expected Actual comparison to Finance
- Organizational Leadership:
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Joins in both Mancom and Opcom meetings as well as management workshops
- Admin Function
- Participate in the recruitment process for all levels within the clone site.
- Review and approve travel expense liquidation, all employees’ vacation/sick leave
- NOPA (Notice of Personnel Action) signing
- Coordinate on the raising and processing of PRF (Personnel Requisition Form)
- repare ad hoc requirements from top management
- Conducts Townhall/General Assembly sessions, communication to site employees
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Aleph Talent Solutions is a human resource solutions firm that provides business support for recruitment & executive search, end-to-end hiring, compensation and benefits structure, accounting, payroll, and government reports compliance, and training and development. Aleph Talent Solutions works with talent-intensive businesses in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. With our extensive experience in recruitment, headhunting, sourcing, business development, and training and development Aleph Talent Solutions will match the best person, skills, talent, and experience to the right position and honing previously untapped wherewithal of fresh graduates, preparing them for the job market. We are seasoned recruiters, headhunters, and human resource practitioners that work according to RECRUITMENT QUALITY and HIT RATES. We are not in the business of “merely endorsing” candidates. We are in the business of helping businesses expand and grow. We want our hires to be your best hires.