The position holder is responsible for applying/ renewing permits before national government offices such as, but not limited to, the Department of Energy (DOE), Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC), Board of Investments (BOI), and National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP). The position holder will also monitor the submission of the ARI’s compliance reports before said offices.
The position holder implements the Stakeholder Relationship Management plan as directed by The Stakeholder Relations and Compliance Heads.
Outcomes Expected and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and disseminates regulatory issuances related to renewable energy.
- Ensures that the content, organization and overall quality of all regulatory documents are adequate and complies with local regulatory requirements, commitments and agreements
- Ensures complete documentation of compliance with external statutory, regulatory requirements and essential permits for handover to Operating BU.
- Reports progress of permit acquisitions to the top management including concerns and irregularities for proper action.
- Coordinates with other departments for the necessary information or assistance required for the preparation and processing of permits clearances.
- Establishes strong working relationships with government agencies responsible for the policy and regulatory framework of renewable energy.
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to a high-performing team by being engaged in regular and ongoing conversations about achieving targets, improving capabilities and performance, and practicing self-discipline.
- Practices courageous authenticity while being mindful of mutual trust, support, and respect that leads to a psychologically safe environment for the team.
- Supports Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion by respecting TM’s individual strengths, views, and experiences to enable innovation, better decisions, and deliver better business results
- Exercises due diligence and administrative responsibility in establishing and maintaining systems that sustain essential operational functions, such as completing compliance requirements, updating documents and protocols, and other such organizational tasks for continuous improvement.
- Adopts the organization's culture, values, and philosophy by executing and enacting company policies, safety rules, and procedures.
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills with stakeholders
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements related to
- project development
- Exposure in working with/for government agencies (DOE, ERC, NGCP, BOI)
- Legal Management background
- Permits and Regulatory Compliance
- Document Management
- External Management
- Government Statutory and Regulatory Compliance
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 3 openings