The position holder is responsible for the management of activities relating to the acquisition of various permits and approvals, facilitation of project endorsements of Local Government Units (LGUs) and implementation of the External Relationship Management Plan for ARI Renewable projects.
Outcomes Expected and Responsibilities:
- Builds partnerships with and provides information to a variety of stakeholders, proponents and organizations, including officials of national or local governments; business and community associations; citizens groups; and key private interest external groups.
- Coordinates and implements projects and initiatives including: conducting assessments to identify further engagement opportunities; creating and implementing reporting methods; preparation of contract agreements/concessions
- Conducts research and develops reference materials to support External engagement plans.
- Stays current on relevant industry and government compliance programs related to renewable energy and provides updates regarding changes in legislation, regulations and other requirements that may result in organizational response.
- Facilitates timely acquisition of permits and approvals during the Pre Development, Development and Execution Stage of ARI Renewable Projects.
- Manages and ensures the regular coordination of with local government officials and various agencies such as DENR, NCIP, DPWH, NWRB, NIA, DAR or any other concerned agency for the acquisition of the necessary permits and approvals.
- Ensures complete documentation of compliances and permits for handover to Operating BU.
- Reports progress of permit acquisitions to the top management including concerns and irregularities for proper action.
- Coordinates with other departments for the necessary information or assistance required for the preparation and processing of permits clearances.
- Develops Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects for implementation on host communities, determines program objectives, budgets, schedules, and location.
- Monitors the implementation of approved CSR projects and programs as may be implemented by the company until completion and hand-over to the community.
Leadership Functions and Responsibilities:
- Cultivates a high-performing and engaged team by having regular and ongoing conversations, with the purpose of setting and communicating clear targets, developing capabilities, managing performance, and discipline.
- Creates a transparent environment by practicing courageous authenticity while operating on mutual trust, support, and respect.
- Promotes Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion by respecting TM’s individual strengths, views, and experiences to enable innovation, better decisions, and deliver better business results
- Exercises due diligence and administrative responsibility in establishing and maintaining systems that sustain essential operational functions, such as completing compliance requirements, updating documents and protocols, and other such organizational tasks for continuous improvement.
- Champions the organization's culture, values, and philosophy by executing and enacting company policies, safety rules, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any 4-year related course
- 3 years relevant experience in the power industry or related experience in engaging stakeholders.
- 2 year leadership skills directly managing a team
- 3 years permitting experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills with stakeholders
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of power industry practices
- Knowledge in regulatory and compliance requirements related to Project Development
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 3 openings