Land Acquisition and Conversion Specialist
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Land Acquisition and Conversion Specicialist
The position holder is responsible for providing the necessary administrative support and assistance for the acquisition of various permits, lands, and rights of way needed for power projects to achieve the land acquisition and conversion objectives of ARI.
- Compose and draft documents and correspondence for presentations and reports; perform substantial research editing and fact-checking. Create, maintain, modify, and/or ensure accuracy of content in various unit documents and reports.
- Handles incoming and outgoing inquiries, mail, and courier packages and coordinates distribution to appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist the immediate leader in coordinating meetings with officers of government agencies and LGUs.
- In the absence of the Team Leader (TL), represents the LAC in public consultations, meetings, and forums.
- As directed by TL, gathers required documentation for screening, land due diligence, and land acquisition processes from landowners and government agencies
- Processing of requests for payments due for lot rentals, crop or property damages, and permits/clearances; this includes the release of the same to concerned parties after proper documentation
- Resolves complaints and coordinates with other government offices concerning land issues affecting project implementation.
- Learning best practices in establishing and strengthening stakeholder relationships for land acquisition processes and initiatives.
Other Functions and Responsibilities
- Contributes to a high-performing team by being engaged in regular and ongoing conversations about achieving targets, improving capabilities and performance, and practicing self-discipline.
- Practices courageous authenticity while being mindful of mutual trust, support, and respect that leads to a psychologically-safe environment for their team.
- Supports Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion by respecting others' strengths, views, and experiences, encouraging teamwork that translates to better team performance and business results.
- Follows standard operating procedures and complies with all requirements necessary to perform their job to the best of their abilities.
- Adopts the organization's culture, values, and philosophy by upholding company policies, safety rules, and procedures.
- Must have 2 years of relevant experience in energy or real estate.
- Must have 1 year of project experience
- Bachelor's Degree in any 4-year related course. Bachelor’s Degree in law of related course is preferred but not required.
- Has a familiarity in due diligence, negotiations, and contracts related to land acquisition and conversion.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 5 openings
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture