Land Acquisition and Conversion Supervisor
The position holder is responsible for providing support to the Land Acquisition and Conversion Manager on the different phases of the day-to-day processes in acquiring various permits, documents, lands, and rights of lands by planning, managing, and implementing in order to achieve the objectives of ARI.
The position holder oversees and organizes necessary documents, permits, and other requirements needed in acquiring and converting lands and practicing due diligence.
- Assists in identifying potential development sites that meet the requirements and collaborate in determining the pain points and potential legal risks and executes plans based on direction set by Land Acquisition and Conversion team leaders.
- Provides back support in managing the commercial and legal risks throughout the land acquisition process, and participates in ensuring that ARI’s interest is protected and that the land acquisition objectives are met transparently and sustainably.
- Liaises and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to achieve land acquisition and conversion targets.
- Oversees and organizes the applications for each of the permits are completed properly and accurately, including the submission of all required attachments.
- Maintains and strengthens relationships with the different stakeholders for land acquisition, and collaborates in mapping on potential supporters and blockers based on engagements made.
Leadership Functions and Responsibilities:
- Cultivates a high-performing and engaged team by having regular and ongoing conversations, with the purpose of setting and communicating clear targets, developing capabilities, managing performance, and discipline.
- Creates a transparent environment by practicing courageous authenticity while operating on mutual trust, support, and respect.
- Promotes Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion by respecting TM’s individual strengths, views, and experiences to enable innovation, better decisions, and deliver better business results
- Exercises due diligence and administrative responsibility in establishing and maintaining systems that sustain essential operational functions, such as completing compliance requirements, updating documents and protocols, and other such organizational tasks for continuous improvement.
- Champions the organization's culture, values, and philosophy by executing and enacting company policies, safety rules, and procedures.
- Must have 1 year of relevant experience in real estate, energy, or law
- Must have 2 years of project experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any 4- year course
- Has an experience in due diligence, basic assessment, and negotiations in land acquisition and conversion.
- Can understand contracts