About the company
Join Zennya Health, Southeast Asia’s most dynamic and exciting tech company dedicated to creating a new healthcare system that is digital, data-driven and patient-centric. Our mission is to deliver quality, affordable, and accessible health and wellness care.
We leverage the latest technology and innovations to provide personalized health and wellness care given by world-class service providers. We like to elevate things and take it to the next level by building ecosystems and health infrastructure that connect people, solutions, and tools into one platform, making quality healthcare affordable and accessible to all.
Due to the rapid growth of the company, we are in urgent need of a Health & Medical Operations Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to field Providers (Nurses, Physicians and Therapists) for any concerns during on the field jobs,
- Ensure jobs are strategically matched with field providers in terms of schedule, skills and location.
- Serve as an authority, provide expertise and advises appropriately to field providers on jobs, training and administration,
- Assist with support chats (medical, partner and customer support), as well as any additional support through phone calls, emails and other communication channels,
- Process Laboratory test results on time and provide assistance to clients on results inquiries and concerns.
- Identify, collate and transform data to generate necessary reports
- Coordinate specific queries and requests with partner laboratories (i.e. spelling errors, questions about specific protocols, reminders about specimen submission, etc.)
- May supervise and/or train other staff members or nurses
- Collaborate with leaders, nurses, and other teams to understand operational workflows and to assist in operational improvements.
- Continuous watch on potentials for improvement on operational processes and systems
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Medical Technology,
- Philippine Registered Nurse or Licensed Medical Technologist with active professional license and/or at least one year of hospital experience is preferred,
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and comfortable working with multiple online communication and collaboration tools
- Detail-oriented, able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced work environment,
- Experience using MS office tools especially spreadsheets
- Excellent interpersonal skills (able to engage with all kinds of people)
- Have integrity, dependability and accountability in the performance of duties
- Able to exercise ethical judgment and maintain patient confidentiality
- Able to (or to learn fast to) identify, collate and transform data to generate reports
- Location: Onsite - Makati Office
- Category: Full time
- Working Hours: Flexible schedule is required with possible rotations between morning, mid and evening shifts
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Quality Assurance
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Medical Technology