Mobile App Developer | iOS/Android
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 25,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.00100,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
zennya is looking for rock star developers to work on world class mobile apps for our on demand platform. zennya works similarly to Grab and Uber, but also includes integration with wearables and medical devices, medical information systems, group bookings, online training and education, integration with IOT devices, and a lot of work with AI systems. We have some of the most advanced technology in South East Asia and one of the most loved apps in the Philippines. We have mobile app platforms for clients (iOS and Android) as well as android apps for our providers.
What we expect from you:
- Develop mobile apps Objective-C for iOS or Java for Android
- Develop business logic, data tier, and presentation tier components using MVC best practices
- Data modeling, Core Data and offline data synching
- Execute functional requirements;
- Work with a team to architect and document application infrastructure;
- Research and propose development solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Writing software specification documentation and keeping it up to date
- Facilitating code reviews with others and review code from others
- Performing unit and integration tests and re-factor code to incorporate additional libraries or other technical frameworks
- Optimizing code for efficiency and to eliminate unnecessary calls and/or to increase performance
We're looking for highly motivated developers with a passion for building quality software and systems using the latest and greatest technologies.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator (in English), a perfectionist, and a problem solver who takes pride in his work. We want somebody who is smart and gets things done according to the plan.
- 2+ years commercial experience developing iOS or Android apps with a portfolio of apps.
- Hands-on experience developing native application for Apple or Android handheld and tablet devices.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience of integrating 3rd party web services in app deployments.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network and socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading, security and data protection.
- Experience creating Universal Binaries for iOS (combined iPhone and iPad apps).
- Familiar with: C, Java, SQL, plus web or mobile development.
- High levels of initiative and strong capability of multitasking.
What will be considered as an advantage:
- Agile software development experience
- Active GitHub account with past or ongoing project we can review
- Active StackOverflow account to evaluate
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Objective C
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.